Our expertise at the service of your needs
Whether you have an internal challenge, the need to build a strategic vision or to develop internal capacities, contact us and we will design together a programme tailored to your needs.
Our expertise lies in our ability to design programmes across all sectors. We place particular emphasis on the intersection of markets, states and societies, where collaboration and innovation occurs.
We offer a broad range of skills and tools around which we can develop a training or facilitate a strategic reflexion.
Our programmes leverage our deep expertise on world affairs and our unparalleled network of international actors and influencers.
Examples of thematic and skills based expertise are listed below.
Skills and Innovation Tools
- Negotiation analysis and techniques
- Strategic foresight and scenarios
- Strategic thinking and critical analysis of geopolitical risks
- Design thinking - Act like a start up
- Advocacy in International affairs
- Impact measurement and sustainable finance approaches
- Policy analysis & research methods
- Problem-solving in complex environments
- Strategic management of development projects
- Intercultural communication
- International Trade and Economic Integration
- Business and Public Policy
- Environmental Governance and Policies
- Global Health
- Human Rights
- Finance and Development
- Gender and Development
- Development Policies and Practices
- Conflict, Development and Peacebuilding
- Global Governance and the Multilateral Agenda
- Migration and Refugees
- International Law and Dispute Settlement
- Humanitarian Law